LIFE INSURANCE LAWYERS TO FIGHT FOR YOUR CLAIM
Life insurance policies are supposed to protect families and dependents in the unfortunate event of a loved one’s death. Life insurance policies are valid, legally binding contracts between policy holders and insurance companies. So, how is it that life insurance companies can deny beneficiaries life insurance payments after they have lost their loved ones?
Insurers sometimes use dishonest tactics so the company can avoid paying grieving loved ones or dependents who are left behind. If an insurance company does not act in good faith, an experienced, compassionate and dedicated attorney at Boonswang Law will work hard to help the beneficiaries secure their rightful life insurance payments. If you have a denied life insurance claim, call today to schedule a free consultation and learn how we can help you.
Common Insurance Company Tactics to Deny Life Insurance Claims
Understanding the dishonest tactics of insurance companies is important so you will know if you need legal help due to an unfairly denied claim. Insurance companies sometimes employ unfair tactics to delay or deny claims. For example:
- Misrepresentation: Even though a policyholder pays monthly premiums for life insurance, his/her family or beneficiaries can be denied payment of life insurance if the insurer claims misrepresentation.
- Self-Inflicted Injuries: Insurance companies may deny life insurance payments by claiming that the injury was self-inflicted.
- Retroactive Cancellation: Insurance companies may cancel a policy retroactively to ensure that the claim does not have to be paid or look for ways to contest coverage so a beneficiary will be deprived of the death benefit.
These illegitimate practices are common and all too often insurance companies are not held accountable. Those who may have been depending upon the insurance company to pay the death benefit so they can pay their bills and start a new life could be left with nothing.
Getting Help After a Denied Life Insurance Claim
It is important to know that the reasons for denied life insurance claims are frequently not legitimate and should always be closely examined and questioned. Life insurance companies do not make money by paying out claims. For this reason, many insurance companies will do anything possible to avoid or delay payment.
- Our life insurance lawyers at Boonswang Law understand the ins and out of life insurance claims.
- We can help you dispute the wrongful denial of your life insurance claim.
- We have a successful case history of recovering monies from insurance companies for our clients.
- Remember, if you don’t get your money, we don’t receive a fee.
Has your loved one’s life insurance death benefits claim been denied? Contact us for a free consultation at Boonswang Law. Our life insurance lawyers have helped clients like you recover the funds they legally deserve from insurance companies. If you don’t receive the full amount from the policy that’s due, there is no fee for us. We are here to help you.
Avvo Rating 5 of 5